Empire Fitness is located in Peoria, AZ is a family owned and operated group fitness facility. Empire Fitness offers private coaching, group fitness, corrective care, specialty classes, and more. Empire Fitness is well liked by its members, according to Yelp!, so it’s pretty low on the scale of cancellation difficulty. However, if you do want to cancel Empire Fitness, when it’s not listed in the website, so it's difficult to understand the steps you need to take to void your membership.
Luckily CancelWizard is here to save the day: We’ve got all the steps you need to take to cancel Empire Fitness.
What You’ll Need
- Account information
- Payment information
- Membership contract
Steps to Cancel
- Find your membership contract you originally signed when you began your membership with Empire Fitness.
- Read through the terms of your membership agreement, and take note of the day you originally signed up for the membership.
- Visit Empire Fitness and ask to speak to a membership representative of a manager. Tell them that you would like to cancel your membership.
- Ask for steps to cancel. They may give you documents to sign. Read through them so you understand the terms of cancellation. This may include any additional fees you will be charged when canceling.
- Ask to pay your remaining bill in full and figure out the last day you are able to use your membership. It’s important to be you own advocate when it comes to canceling re-occurring services.
- Keep a signed version of your cancellation forms, if applicable.
- If you are having troubles canceling, escalate the issue to the owners. You should have no trouble as this is a family-owned, friendly business.
If you want to cancel your Empire Fitness contract, you should be able to do so without consequences. CancelWizard wants to bring the power back to the hand of consumers. Let us help you cancel your Empire Fitness contract.