Lucky Magazine is a widely published fashion magazine for women. It provides style tips and product reviews, as well as articles on a variety of topics ranging from budget fashion, make-up, hairstyles and more. Lucky magazine has since closed down, but their old site redirects to call 515-243-3273 if you are having issues.
If you've subscribed to Lucky Magazine, and wish to cancel your subscription follow the steps below:
What You’ll Need:
- Email address
- Security code
- Account code
- Access to a computer
Steps to Cancel:
- Visit the Lucky Magazine Customer Service portal here.
- Log on using your username or email address, password, and security code. If you are having trouble signing on this way, use your account number listed on the mailing address of your Lucky magazine, your account number, and security code.
- Once logged in, your account summary will pull up. From here, navigate to the page that allows you to manage or cancel your subscription.
- Fill in all fields to make sure your cancellation can be processed. Your cancellation will take a few days, so if you still receive bills, take note that it will take a few days to cancel them.
- Review your bank or credit card statements associated with your card 30 and 60 days after you make your initial request to cancel. If you are still seeing charges coming from Lucky Magazine (or Lucky’s parent company Conde Nast) call 1-800-777-4058.
- If you subscribe to Lucky Magazine online, there’s a good chance that you’ve opted into an auto-renew program. In fact, on the magazine’s website, the following copy is listed in fine print:
Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you tell us to stop. Before the start of each renewal, you will be sent a reminder notice stating the term and rate then in effect. If you do nothing, your credit/debit card will be charged or you will be sent an invoice for your subscription. You may cancel at any time during subscription and receive a full refund for unmailed issues.
- The website advises that if you have received a bill after canceling your subscription, to hold onto the receipt, but to disregard it. Often cancellations take a few days to be completed. Lucky Magazine and their transparent approach to cancellation is a refreshing change among many magazine companies and online memberships that make it very difficult to cancel your subscriptions.
Having trouble canceling Lucky Magazine? If so, let Cancel Wizard process your cancellation request now. Simply click on the “Cancel Online” button now to move forward in the process.